...and All was Right with the World

I finally freed myself from the chains of oppression caused by a once broken and now soon to be demolished computer. After excavating the hard drive and copying some files from one hard drive to another, my world is finally at peace. My failed attempts at writing are back for me to rediscover, and possibly more importantly, I have reacquired some mp3s that I hadn't listened to in too long. So I can now be at peace with the world, although I am still a little frustrated with computers.

Speaking of which, for my next computer I definitely need to build my own. Not being able to conveniently upgrade what I have without buying a whole new system is frankly annoying. Peace out.

No comments:

Confederate Monument in Forest Park

I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...