What's Going On?

My brief absence from the blogging world will go on no longer. Although I do not know if there is much I want to talk about, I will post any way and win the day once again. My staggering procrastination has reach new heights. I do not know what to do or how to stop. The hard thing about procrastination is that in order to stop procrastinating, I must start working. Starting in order to stop? I don't know if I feel comfortable with what that implies.

Anyway, I ate too much turkey yesterday. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I feel like lying in bed for the rest of my life only waking to pee, poop, and surf the endless desert of the web, only stopping this pattern to watch PTI on ESPN. I wish I could scream without making a scene.

No comments:

Confederate Monument in Forest Park

I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...