Hey Now!

I may begin posting some of my original writings, but I am unsure about it. Most of them are very personal, and although I do show them to some people, if I post them on the internet, they will be there for the world to see.

Now I am not naive. If I post them here, the world can also choose to ignore them, or they could ignore them just because they have absolutely NO IDEA that this little blog could have even existed. Even so, my posting my writings also adds a sense of permanence to them that I do not know if I am ready for. The question always remains out there. Does this piece need more revisions? Am I totally satisfied with my work? Of course the answers to both of those questions are always, always yes and no, respectively.

So I guess the consensus will be for me to:

a. publish my writings on this blog at some point in the not too distant future, and

b. utilize the power given to me by being able to edit anything I post or have posted.

So it is settled. Sometime I will post some original works of poetry and prose. The only question that remains is when.

No comments:

Confederate Monument in Forest Park

I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...