Fine I'll do it.

My brother knows how much I love lists.  I mostly love disagreeing with them, but I do love them.  He told me about a website that rates the greatest albums of all time based upon how they are ranked in other lists.  I decided to get in on this because I didn't like that some albums were underappreciated or unappreciated all together.

These lists are so hard to make.  I do know that I love every song on Radiohead's The Bends, but does that really make it the best album of all time?  I don't know the answer to that.  I just know what I like.

You should be able to see my list here:  My list.

You probably won't like what you see, but that's the beauty of the exercise.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Confederate Monument in Forest Park

I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...