The Internet is a Harsh Mistress

I am always surprised by the way things work on the internet.  I don't visit this site for over 3 years, and yet it still survives.  Someone has decided that it is worthwhile to let my old words sit here and wait for what?  For me to come back?  For someone to want to read a track by track review of Strong Bad's CD written by a career camp counselor?  For the internet to die a fiery death?

Well I'm glad it's here because I think I'm coming back.  I thought myspace was going to be the place to be.  I thought that would be a great way for people to see my blog.  And yes, some of my friends took the time to read, but now there are better and more advanced ways to do things.  Plus, no one uses myspace anymore anyway.  Of course eventually I will ditch this blog again for what I think will be greener pastures only to come crawling back.

This is a strange place.

No comments:

Confederate Monument in Forest Park

I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...