Bowl Season is Heating UP!

What a finish to the 2005 Alamo Bowl. This is prime example of why you never leave a game early. Unfortunately it was one of those coulda', if only, kind of endings.

After what was apparently a poorly officated bowl game, Michigan almost won on a hook and ladder play, that half the players in the stadium thought was dead. The officials did not even bother to throw a flag on the play, for the extra men on the field either because they didn't see the 75 extra red jerseys on the field, or because they saw the 20 extra blue ones and decided "Who cares, it's just the Alamo Bowl." I really thought it was going to turn into one of those "I actually saw it" type of moments I could brag to my friends about. Instead it was just another meaningless bowl game.

I need some playoffs!

No comments:

Confederate Monument in Forest Park

I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...