Well I have just finished spending way to much time making my little blog look about a million times worse than the generic setup already was. Maybe some day I will figure out how to add a background that will look cool to this crazy page.
But back to reality. No news is good news as they say. Don't cry when you discover that I have become the person you though I once was, or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confederate Monument in Forest Park
I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...
-
I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...
-
Spike TV has been airing the Star Wars movies (both the originals and the new ones) during the past couple of days. It has been an enlighte...
-
Well it's late, and I am heading to bed, so I will see any and all of you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment