Some Questions to Ponder

1. How could I have been so naive about the whole Pete Rose situation?

2. Why is the Sports Guy such a great columnist? Where can I get some of his skills?

3. Who gave Meryl Streep a mandate for voicing her political opinions at the Golden Globes?

4. Can teams in first place please stop firing their coaches and learn some patience?

5. Why do I feel like I haven't seen any high profile girl on girl kisses in a while?

6. Is there really any sanctity left in the institution of marriage after the whole Britney Spears thing?

7. If Justin Timberlake is the next Michael Jackson, does that mean that eventually he is going to turn weird and black as he gets older?

8. Can the Blues get any production out of anyone besides Keith Tkachuk, Pavol Demitra, Doug Weight, and Chris Pronger?

9. When is Jimmy Kimmel going to get some legitimate guests on his show?

10. Can anyone really justify ranking Barry Larkin as a better shortstop than Ozzie Smith?

No comments:

Confederate Monument in Forest Park

I am not a fan of the Confederate Monument in Forest Park. I thought it was appropriate to be upfront about this. This post is simply here i...